1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any packages. Please Include
*You must follow the instructions above for all returns or we will refuse the returned package. Not all items are eligible for return*
P.O. Box 8247
Lynn, Massachussetts 01901
An order confirmation is sent to your email address instantly after you've placed an order. Please review this information, contact us as soon as possible if you need us to make a correction. Changes can not be made to an order once it has been processed.
We are not liable for lost, held, misdelivery errors, due to incorrect shipping addresses.
If your package gets returned to us due to an incorrect shipping address, you will be refunded for the product(s), however you will not be refunded the shipping cost associated.
Once a package has been shipped, we cannot redirect an order to a different address.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
If you wish to cancel an order you have recently placed, please make sure to contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com, or our contact box. If an order has already been processed, the option to cancel is no longer available and you must return the product for a refund.
Once your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled, you must return the product(s) for a refund. Shipping typically takes 12-20 days. Please allow 30 days for your item(s) to deliver. If you have not received your order within thirty days, please follow the "lost package" instructions below.
We do not cover service errors, including loss, theft, or postal/shipping issues. If you suspect a package is lost, you should reach out to the shipping carrier to start an investigation for the package.
Although we are not responsible for lost packages, we want to ensure you receive the item(s) you've ordered.
We provide our customers with tracking information once their order has been processed. If the tracking information states "Delivered" please follow these steps to locate your package.
1. Confirm the shipping address is correct in the shipping confirmation email you received from us.
2. Check the mailbox, as well as any other places your packages are usually dropped off. (Side/Back Door, Porch, etc.)
3. Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
4. See if someone else accepted delivery for you without your knowing. (Family member, Roommates, Neighbor)
5. Contact your local postal carrier to see if they can locate your package.
6. Allow 36 hours (excluding Sundays) from the time tracking information stated “delivered” to receive your package.
Please note: The postal carrier scans packages to show as “delivered”. Occasionally packages are scanned “delivered” while still in transit.
7. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the postal carrier response. From there we will work with the shipping carrier to determine whether the package is lost in transit or still on the way.
We do not consider a package in transit lost until 30 days after purchase.
The customer is responsible for any other shipping charges, duties and taxes not otherwise collected by Sandy Ripple, LLC. Customers are responsible for paying International Customs Charge, when applicable, which is not included with purchase.
Consult your country’s tax and duties requirements before placing a purchase.
Incorrect or defective items must be reported to customer service (email@example.com) within 48 hours of delivery to ensure your exchange is properly processed. Please include a photo of the damaged item along with your order # in the email. If an incorrect or defective item is not reported within the time frame, you may not receive replacement or refund.